type of service
Down Payment Grant Programs
Feeling like saving for that down payment is impossible? Our 0% Down payment Assistance Program, (DPA), is made to eliminate that feeling. If it’s your first home or last, closing with the DPA program allows you to get into a home at Zero down with a 0-3.5% down payment grant by United Security Financial. These are GRANT funds meaning no repayment required, and NO hard/soft 2nd Mortgage! Finally a product that makes the American Dream a reality at no cost to the hard working american, you.
Down Payment Grants Fit To You!
- 640+ Credit score to qualify
- Underlying 1st Mortgage, Fannie Mae HomeReady®, 30-year Fixed Rate*
- 1-Unit Single Family Primary Residence: Including Eligiblee condos, co-ops and PUDs
- Reduced MI to 25%
- Non-occupant Co-Borrowers/Co-signers may be permissible
- Up to 100% of AMI
- Cash Back to Borrower: Refund of borrower’s earnest deposit money
- Up to 120% AMI
- Underlying 1st Mortgage FHA Loan Product 203 (b) & 203(c)
- FHA 203 (b) 1-2 Unit Primary Residence
- FHA 203 (c) Condo Unit Primary Residence
Get into your dream home Now
How Our DPA Grant Works
What is DPA?
(Down Payment Assistance) – A grant program created to provide qualified borrowers funds to assist them in their down payment. This program is approved by the government and FNMA.
How Much is the Grant
The amount of assistance is up to you…. 0-3.5% Down. That is $13,593 on a $453,100 loan amount! Keep those saved up funds in your bank account, or furnish your new home with it! We have your down payment covered!
Nationwide DPA Grant Program
- 100% Grant, NOT a hard 2nd Mortgage
- Grant for Conventional Loans, Allows zero-down financing options to be available for all qualified borrowers.
- Instant Equity
- No upfront fee Approval
- Straight forward FNMA underwriting
- 620 FICO minimum
- Rewards and benefits of 680+ FICO scores
- No first-time homebuyer restrictions
- No income* or geographic restrictions