Our mortgage lending services focus on our clients’ most critical needs and opportunities tailored to them. Through our amazing loan staff we strive to offer clients with a loan perfect for their budgets, family, or living situation. We strive to bring the best products and rates the industry has to offer. Our staff brings decades of industry experience and helps one another succeed. Join our team and become a key part in our industry leading team!
what can you bring?
Looking for Licensed Sr. and Jr. Loan Officers that bring success, hard work and dedication to their work. We look for those who can bring a strong portfolio while also maintaining USF’s current portfolio.
Working in our loan productions team, processors work side-by-side with our internal and external Loan Officers generating the loans and submitting them to our underwriting department for approval.
Consumer Contact Specialist
Responsible for calls income and outgoing to ensure borrowers of their loans progress and to help with any inquires they may have before passing to their assigned Loan Officer.
Being a part of the USF team is being a part of something bigger than us individually. It’s about helping others better their financial and mortgage situations by providing them with the best mortgage products and customer service. We strive to always be helpmates for one another, working together to solve borrowers needs. Helping a borrower save on their mortgage with lower rates and bettering their financial situation is an amazing feeling and what being a part of USF is all about.
- Family Medical
- Family Dental
- 401K Match Options
- In-House Gym
- In-House Chef
- Competitive pay
- Internal & External opportunities
- Driven Individuals
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Able to Multi-task
- Basic computer skills required
- Licensed Loan Officer (LO’s only)
- Ability to Generate leads and portfolio along with Company portfolio (LO’s only)
United Security Financial Corp is currently looking for highly motivated Mortgage Loan Officers, Processors, and Customer Contact Specialists who are prepared to make a difference in the lives of customers looking to buy or refinance. You will be responsible for discussing client’s needs, recommending the best loan products, assisting customers, completing loan packages and working with the underwriting and production team to close deals and fulfill dreams.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, mortgage refinancing and other mortgage products.
- Loan Officers MUST have Valid NMLS # with resume submission
- Skilled in sales and negotiation techniques.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- knowledge of the mortgage industry
- Strong situational analysis and independent problem solving skills is a must
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, management and the general public
- The positions of opportunity require the ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret documents such as; financial reports, statements and related legal documents
- Resolve problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Remain composed and make appropriate decisions under stressful conditions, which may involve dealing with a range of responsibilities.
- Spanish Speaking Is a large PLUS.